|Area||Description Of Request||Decision||Decision Details|
|FOI Section||Details of all staff working in Fermoy Garda Station on the day of September 12 and early morning September 13, 2015.|
Details to include garda rank and shift hours worked.
Records should also indicate if any overtime was worked by any staff member and for
|FOI Section||A list of all reports and investigations carried out by An Garda Siochana’s internal audit unit since January 1 2014.|
Copies of any internal audits relating to the procurement of services within An Garda Sciohana since January 1 2013.
|Part Grant||FOI-000022-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||Records outlining sums spend purchasing specialist eavesdropping equipment in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and the first nine months of 2015. |
Records disclosing the make and model of the equipment purchased
|FOI Section||-Records outlining the budget allocated to the Special Detective Unit (SDU) on an annual basis for the years 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, with a break-down of the budget regarding pay, sums spent on firearms, vehicles, and training being preferable. |
-In addition, I request records outlining the number of individual gardai that are members of the Special Detective Unit (SDU) for the years 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and the first nine months of 2015
|FOI Section||Please provide a breakdown of all recorded crime on a person —theft and assault between January 1 and September 30 2016 in the Dublin inner city metropolitan area.|
Please provide a list detailing the number of incidents for each month and in the case of assault, if a weapon was used.
|Out of Scope||FOI-000064-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||Please provide details about how many civilians have been injured or killed by An Garda Siochana vehicles in the last three years, broken down by month and area. If possible, can this figure outline what proportion of these incidents occured during emergency responses and if there was an internal investigation in relation to the incidents.||Out of Scope||FOI-000065-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||1) The number of requests for the cancellation of fixed processing charges for speeding that were received since the decision-making process was centralised in the Fixed Charges processing office in Thurles in September 2014|
2) The number of requests for the cancellation of fixed processing charges for speeding that were granted since the decision-making process was centralised in the Fixed Charges processing office in Thurles in September 2014
3) The number of requests for the cancellation of fixed processing charges for speeding that were declined since the decision-making process was centralised in the Fixed Charges processing office in Thurles in September 2014
4) The reasons given for the cancellation of each of the fixed processing charges for speeding since the decision-making process was centralised in the Fixed Charges processing office in Thurles in September 2014
5) Copies of any further audits carried out by Gardai Professional Standards Unit on the operation of the new system for processing appeals against fixed charges for speeding in the Fixed Charges processing office in Thurles (excluding the audit which was published in January 2015)
|Out of Scope||FOI-000068-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||- Number of arrests made at Airtricity League (formerly Eircom League) football matches from 1 March 2010 to 1 November 2010.|
- Number of arrests made at Airtricity League football matches from 1 March 2011 to 1 November 2011.
- Number of arrests made at Airtricity League football matches from 1 March 2012 to 1 November 2012.
- Number of arrests made at Airtricity League football matches from 1 March 2013 to 1 November 2013.
- Number of arrests made at Airtricity League football matches from 1 March 2014 to 1 November 2014.
- Number of arrests made at Airtricity League football matches from 1 March 2015 to 15 October 2015
|Out of Scope||FOI-000069-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||The number of times that An Garda Siochana have visited XXXXXXX public house, XXXXXXX in each of the past 3 years; the date and time that Gardaí arrived at location; and a brief description why Gardaí attended this location eg; XXXXXXX Gardaí were requested to attend XXXXXXX on reports on persons being intoxicated on premises, at 22.00 Gardaí attended but removed a number of persons from premises and no further action was taken on this matter||Out of Scope||FOI-000076-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||- The amount of burglaries carried out in Co. Roscommon in each quarter of 2014;|
- The amount of burglaries that were carried out in Roascommon in the first three quarters of 2015;
In the event that these statistics are not available on a county-by-county basis, I would like to request the same statistics for the Longford-Roscommon Garda Division.
|Out of Scope||FOI-000092-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||I would like details of the costs of security at the Garda Commissioner's home since she took office. Please breakdown the cost by manpower and installation costs.|
I would also like copies of any correspondence from members of the public to An Garda Síochána relating to the security outside the Garda Commissioner's home.
|FOI Section||I would like copies of all non-operational correspondence between the Commissioner's office and Justice Minister Frances Fitzgerald's office relating to rural crime since January 2015.||Out of Scope||FOI-000107-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||I would like copies of all correspondence between the Commissioner's office and Justice Minister Frances Fitzgerald's office relating to garda numbers and recruitment since January 2014.||Grant||FOI-000109-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||1.) A full breakdown of all crimes reported on the campus of Dublin City University, Glasnevin, Dublin 9 as far back as 01/06/2013.|
2.) A list of all crimes perpetrated by students and staff of Dublin City University, Glasnevin, Dublin 9 as far back as 01/06/2013.
3.) A list of any ongoing criminal investigations into students and staff of Dublin City University, Glasnevin, Dublin 9.
|Out of Scope||FOI-000116-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||Seeking records of correspondence relating to the possible procurement of tasers to protect gardaí dating between 1st January 2015 and today, 3rd November 2015. ||Grant||FOI-000126-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||I was wondering then could you supply me with the details for the courses provided by both Garda Driving Section and public order courses available||Refuse||FOI-000149-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||The number of official complaints made by both male and female employees over sexual harassment. |
The information should include details of:
• The number of complaints lodged in 2014 and 2015 to date
• Copies of every complaint and response to the complaint via email, letter and written notes of complaints made via telephone calls
• Details of the outcomes of these complaints
|Part Grant||FOI-000152-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||I would like to ask how many complaints of bullying, harassment and sexual harassment the Garda Human Resources department has received regarding issues between members of the force. (i.e. complaints made by one garda against another.)for the years 2012 to 2014 inclusive, and for the first six months of 2015.||Part Grant||FOI-000154-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||Garda agenda, reports and minutes arising from meetings of the Garda management team since 1st January 2015 in relation to the traffic Corp.||Out of Scope||FOI-000158-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||I would like to request all records and details of hoax and prank phone calls made to the Garda Station in Ennis , Co Clare from 1st January 2010 to today`s date.||Out of Scope||FOI-000163-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||A monthly breakdown from 2013 to date on the number gardai driving garda vehicles that have been issued with penalty points.|
A monthly breakdown from 2013 to date on the number of gardai who have been exempted from these penalty points because they were driving a car on garda duty.
|FOI Section||All correspondence in relation to inspection facilities at Dublin Port, specifically provisions for a controlled / sealed inspection environment for inspection of dangerous/sensitive cargo. |
All correspondence in relation to your capability to carry out inspections at Dublin Port in accordance with EU regulations.
|Out of Scope||FOI-000167-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||Copy of briefing material prepared for the Garda officers who appeared before the joint Oireachtas Committe on Transport, Sport and Tourism on Wednesday, November 25th, 2015.||Refuse||FOI-000173-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||I) how many people were arrested/cautioned for begging on Dublin's streets last year.|
Ii) if possible, how many of those incidents were relating to non-Irish citizens.
|Out of Scope||FOI-000174-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||I would like to know why there is a constant Gardai patrol on XXXXXX just off XXXXXX. For most of September and October there was a squad car or unmarked car with a member of the Gardai in it sitting on the corner of XXXXXX and XXXXXXX||Out of Scope||FOI-000176-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||Freedom of information request made under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 2014.|
On the N87 between Swanlinbar and Bawnboy a speed camera van is sometimes in operation. I request
1. The number of days in each of 2013, 2014 and so far this year the speed camera van has been in operation in this area.
2. For the same timeframe as per (1), the amount of speeding offences the van has recorded.
3. The speed tolerance on the vehicles camera equipment i.e. the minimum speed a vehicle would have to be travelling at to receive a speeding ticket. All stretches of the road mentioned are 100 km/h.
|FOI Section||I wish to make a request under the Freedom of Information act. The application is for all records related to the garda mounted unit since January 1, 2014.|
Specifically I am seeking records relating to:
(a) the cost of the unit, e.g stabling and veterinary fees relating to the horses.
(b) the usefulness of the unit, i.e. the number of operations, if any, it was involved in.
|FOI Section||Requesting a report to show the number of Garda call outs to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX , Castlebar, Co. Mayo.||Out of Scope||FOI-000182-2015 Decision|
|FOI Section||I would like to request the following under the Freedom of Information Act 2014.|
1) All emails and correspondences between the company 'GO SAFE' and An Garda Síochána relating to Purchase Orders made in the 3rd Quarter of 2014.
2) All contracts made between 'GO SAFE' and An Garda Síochána relating to Purchase Orders made in the 3rd Quarter of 2014.