Inaugural Clare Garda Division Youth Awards.
It is with great pleasure that we announce the Inaugural Clare Garda Division Youth Awards. An Garda Síochána in Co Clare in association with Shannon Airport are aware that young people are carrying out excellent work in the communities and should be recognised for same. The awards will be held on the 3rd December 2015 at the Treacy’s West County Hotel, Ennis, Co Clare.
The purpose of these awards is to recognise the positive and valuable contribution of young people to their communities in the Clare Garda Division. We are seeking nominees of deserving young persons, so please complete the forms and return it to us, by 30th September 2015. Forms can be downloaded from column on the right or www.ShannonAirport.i.e. or at your local Garda Station. All details and terms and conditions can be accessed on these websites. Or contact the Community policing office at Ennis Garda Station 065 6848164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meath Garda Youth Awards
Meath Garda Division in association with Centra are pleased to announce the inaugural Meath Garda Youth Awards for 2015. The Gardai and Centra recognise that a lot of good work is being done by young people in every community throughout County Meath. Awards will be considered for nominated young people who by their activities make their communities a better place to live, or who have shown great determination in their own lives.
1. Awards are confined to those young people who are between 13 and 21 years of age.
2. Permanent residence of the young person must be within the Meath Garda Division.
3. Awards are confined to individuals and groups of two or more young people
4. Judges decision is final
5. Any member of the public including Gardai may nominate anyone whom they feel deserves an award.
6. Nominations may come from family members or relative
1. Overall Awards
2. District Awards one in each of the four Garda Districts
3. Group Award- this award applies to groups of two or more young people whose combined efforts have contributed positively to their communities
4. Special Achievement Award – this category is open to any young person who has defied the odds, or overcome difficult circumstances and whose commitment deserves recognition.
5. Outstanding Contribution to Youth Award – this category is for an adult, mentor, trainer whose commitment deserves recognition.
Each person nominated will receive a Certificate of Nomination.
The overall winners will receive their awards at a Gala dinner in the Headfort Hotel, Kells on Wednesday 11th November 2015.
For further information contact:
Garda Catherine Cronin, JLO Navan Garda Station
Garda Michael English, JLO Ashbourne Garda Station
Garda Pat Farley, JLO Trim Garda Station
Closing date for entries 9th October 2015