We use cookies on this website. By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device.

ga - Can I get a barring order?

Where the sexual crime is reported to have been committed by a relative or cohabiting partner of the complainant, members should be mindful of the possibility of the complainant obtaining a Safety Order, Barring Order, Interim Barring Order, and/or Protection Order as appropriate.