We use cookies on this website. By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device.

I believe I have been a victim of fraud. Should I report this to An Garda Síochána?

Incidents of fraud occurring in this jurisdiction should be reported to your local Garda station who can investigate the matter on your behalf. If you live outside this jurisdiction you should report the matter to your local police station and ask that the complaint be forwarded to this jurisdiction for investigation.