We use cookies on this website. By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device.

Can a person who is a member of a voluntary police force in another jurisdiction transfer directly into the Garda Reserve?

No, there is no internal process for this. Members of reserve or auxiliary police forces from other jurisdictions must go through the normal recruitment process.