Cookie Consent
We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we assume that you consent to our use of cookies on this device. You can change your cookie settings at any time but if you do, you may lose some functionality on our website.
Garda Confidential No.: 1 800 666 111



How can I report a noise complaint? If you would like to report a noise complaint immediately you can ring your local Garda Station. However persistent noise should ideally be referred to the Department of Environment, Heritage and Local Government. The Department of Environment website contains useful information about Neighbourhood/Domestic Noise pollution, faulty alarms, commercial and construction noise pollution and the Environmental Noise Regulations 2006.